Thursday, August 27, 2009

Live From the Director's Chair...or Rather, the Asst. Director's Chair



I will be the Assistant Director for Billy Bishop Goes to War, a show that VSC is performing January 19-February 7 2010. I am very excited to not only work with a brilliant director, but to be back in the rehearsl process again. I am currently working at VSC in the Box Office and I miss being in production. I have begun to do a little research for the show and in doing so I have begun to realize how much I miss being "behind the scenes." The Box Office has its moments of fun and enjoyment...but my heart lies in the process of creating the show!

So theater lovers...I will try and keep you posted on the process. Plus, I will even post some "behind the scenes" stuff about the show from an Asst. Director's perspective! :) Stay tuned!

No comments: