Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FAME



I saw "Fame" last night and I loved every "artsy" second of it! My whole life I have been involved in one aspect of arts or another. I danced when I was young up until Middle School and I have been working on theater since High School. Every "Arts" bone in my body tingled as I watched this musical-turned movie event. And it was an "event." The cast was awesome and their talent illuminated the big screen! I adored it and recommend it as a fun night out for all the theater artists, dancers, aspiring film-makers, composers, and musicians out there!

This movie also reminded me how much I miss New York...good thing I am will be there in 9 days! I will exploring my own theatrical roots. I am visiting with artist friends, seeing 2 shows and simply taking in the Big Apple! :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yay your movie review skillz have a z! Maybe you almost talked me into wanting to see that one.