Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for Thanksgiving



It is again that time of year when the leaves have changed to a golden yellow, rustic red, or amber orange. Also, the groceries stories are full of shoppers gathering their Thanksgiving Day trimmings. I will be traveling to my parents' house and enjoying a nice dinner with them. I look forward to waking up and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while my parents' cook the Turkey and all the sides. Then early afternoon we eat a beautiful meal followed by watching "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." We have watched that movie every year since I can remember!

This year, I will also stress to my family and friends how thankful I am for them being in my life! It is such a joy and comfort to know that I have people I can depend on and trust to always be there for me. What a blessing! God truly is good!

What are you thankful for?

I want to take this time to say a special prayer for you (the one reading this):
Heavenly Father,
Please bless all who read this. Take each person into the closeness of your heart, and give them your special blessing. May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy, laughter, love and good food. :)


Always share the goodness that is in your heart. Do everything with love.

No comments: