Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I Love This Week


Up Coming Trips:
Clemson, SC--I am going to visit one of my sisters, SaraLynn, and I am so excited! She attends Clemson University and I am so proud of her because she graduates very soon! I am driving down with her fiance and my very dear friend, Daniel.

Movies:
Avatar--It comes out tomorrow!!! Seriously, this movie is amazing and I am so excited for it to be on DVD! I must own it ASAP!

Theater:
Reduced Shakespeare Company's The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged-- The Virginia Stage Company and the Virginia Arts Festival are hosting this show at the Wells Theater now through Sunday. I saw it last night and LOVED it!!!! I was laughing non-stop! The script and the 3 actors are brilliantly witty and fun!!! If you have a chance to see this show, I highly recommend it! Please check out their website. The guys in the show are very personable and would love for you the see them and say hi after the show. I even got them to sign my playbill.

No comments: