Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let's Get Ready to Rumble...

I am ready to make this my new home...but in order to turn this simple DC picture into a reality I need a JOB! Ok, enough is enough. It's time to pull out the the big guns. I have searched the internet, responded to postings, searched job sites, and am driving myself crazy.

Yet, I am still determined.

As a former professor reminded me in an email - I have to be "relentless"... I can do that.


It's time to put on my big girls pants and march into places and say "hire me." Or, well, at least offer them my resume.



Ideally, I would love to work for:








These are just to name a few of the many wonderful theaters in the Washington DC area. I am very much looking forward to seeing shows and working in the business.

Alright... (deep breath) ... Watch Out DC, Here I come!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Best of luck to you! You'll do great once you show them who you are! Much love is sent as well as God's blessings. Love you!