Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reality Playlist (16/100)

Ok so for today, I was encouraged to create a Reality Challenge Playlist.  I have come up with these songs so far...


1. Something Beautiful - Needtobreathe = I have posted the lyrics to this song before.  I simply love this song & feel it might be my absolute favorite.  Ever.  It is wonderful & always puts me in the best mood.

2. By Your Side - Ten Avenue North = such a lovely song, another worship song, God is big part of this reality challenge


3. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves = this song is just "fun" & makes me smile.  I just want to dance & bounce around while listening to it



4. Move Me - Echoing Angels = this is not a song I hear too often, but it is very impactful. 



5. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Version = Well...ok, so I do enjoy Journey's version better, but for my Reality Challenge this version is more suited.  



There are 5 of my songs that would be on my Reality Challenge Playlist.  As the challenges continues, I will post some more.  Enjoy! 

No comments: