Thursday, May 24, 2012

Put a Fork in It!!! (100/100)



DAY 100!!!! This Reality Challenge is done - I can put a fork in it!  Wow, 100 days?!?  I did it.  I completed it - me and my dear friend have finshed Season 1 of our 100 Day Reality Challenge.

At the beginning of all of this, I said that I wanted to focus on two things:
---that if I was unhappy in a situation, that I was going to take a physical action to change it
---I was only going to surround myself with people who bring out the best in me

I would say that after looking back from today to Feb 15th I have completed/improved on these two notions.  This challenge was a success!  Woot. 

Things to reflect:
---At the beginning of this challenge, I expressed to a co-worker that I was interested in working in his office & today I am in week 2 of being in my new job
---I was unhappy being single, so I said yes to going out on a few dates
---I have gotten clarity in how I like relationships to work
---I was able to refocus an office friendship
---I have opened my mind to the power of positive thinking
---I proved that I do have discipline
---I was able to stay connected with my beautiful co-creator for most of the 100 days
---I am more confident in my abilities to move forward
---I have spread more positivity to my co-workers
---I have been more encouraging of my friends' goals


This has been a powerful journey and one that I am happy I took and one I would want to rediscover later on down the road.


No comments: