Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring is in the Air

Spring is approaching...I can just feel it. The Easter holiday may be coming to a close, but the joy of Christ's Resurrection will be with us far into the warmer months.

I am looking forward to beautiful flowers blooming and feeling the sun smiling down. Spring is the time to not only shift to a lighter jacket, but to get out the sundresses and flip flops.

Finding these images for "Spring Flowers" was such a highlight in my afternoon. The images I chose were the ones that got me in the "spring" spirit. I found these photos to be awe-inspiring. I need to take my camera out this Spring and really try and capture the flowers around me.

Flowers remind me that it is important to respect the "simple" things in life and appreciate the beauty God puts in our lives everyday. It's very easy to take it all for granted.

Flowers offer beauty. They even fill the air with a sweet aroma. I need to buy some pots and plant some seeds. Flowers would definitely add life and color to my apartment. Flowers will be the new accent in my room.

Plus taking care of the plants would also in turn brighten up my day. I am sure my stress levels would go down and my out look on life would greatly improve. I should investigate this theory.

No comments: