Monday, February 16, 2009

A Happy Heart



I wanted to share...

Things that make my heart happy...

My Top 15

---my blackberry (it's cute and practical)
---shirley temples (a long-time love affair)
---David Cook (I think he is talented and wonderful)
---towels just out of the dryer (warm and they smell so good)
---phone call from my parents (love them)
---daisies (the most friendliest flower)
---girlie movies (simply the best)
---praising God in the morning (a great way to start my day)
---blogging (it's addictive)
---theater (it's my life, it's my love, it's my air)
---best friends (through thick and thin)
---sleeping in (I wish I could do this more)
---going green (every small step counts)
---coffee (from home, from Starbucks, from anywhere)
---free stuff (things are just better if you don't have to pay)

Now make a fun list of your own!