Thursday, March 12, 2009

50th Post


Being that this post marks my 50th post, I decided to break out the 50s...

We all love the number 50 when it applies to dollar bills -



Goodness...seeing that makes me realize how I need more money in my life.

Fifty is a big deal. When you turn fifty, most people view that as "old," but I view it has having lived a good part of your life. And hopefully, lived it well. Fifty holds wisdom.

Fifty is even fun when it is written with a fun little accent -



And let's face it...who wouldn't love to have this address:



In honor of the number 50 - a five and a zero - I will give five reasons why I am happy today and zero reasons why I would be sad.

5. I have been blessed with another day. A new day. A beautiful day.

4. I just got a coupon for 30% off: good for either GAP, Banana Republic, Old Navy or Piperlime

3. I am going out tonight after work.

2. I am off tomorrow.

1. I got to listen to "1234" by the Plain White Ts today at work.

Therefore, I am not sad today. :)

No comments: