Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Breakfast Club

Today I wanted to pay tribute to my favorite movie...



It is a classic 80's movie that has been my favorite ever since I saw it!




Here are some of my favorite quotes:

Bender: Screws fall out all the time, the worlds' an imperfect place.


Bender: Being bad feels pretty good, huh?



(Bender pretty much has all my favorite lines...haha)

And who could forget the classic ending...

"Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club."


Of course, I have a movie poster in my bedroom:



And further more, I adore Molly Ringwald! Who doesn't?!?!?



This movie just led me to more "Molly Movie Favorites" - 16 Candles & Pretty in Pink

No comments: