Thursday, March 26, 2009

Journey to Easter...


Lent is a journey for all of us to walk closer with Christ.

Easter is approaching and so we should be preparing our hearts for the glory of His love! Jesus has died and risen for me...for you...for ALL of us!

LENT is a beautiful time for me to reflect on all of my hardships and those times in my life where I fell short. I certainly am NOT perfect, but God knows how much I aim to please Him.

He created me in His likeness and has blessed me with a beautiful life so that I may give back to my fellow brothers and sisters. Charity has been my focus this Lenten Season and I feel I am moving forward and have been "giving" back.

How has this journey been going for you?

1 comment:

rofl said...

Hey^^
It´s great to read about Jesus and God... I hope lots of people will see this and start to think about it, too! I am Seventh-day Adventist and I do believe in God...
Didn´t think I´d find something religious here so soon... (I´ve just joined ´blogger´ and I´m still not sure how everything works =D)
...keep it going ;D