Friday, March 20, 2009

Dream Destination

It's Friday and I am ready for the weekend. The weather looks promising and I am extremely hopeful that this weekend will prove to be fun, relaxing and the perfect end to my crazy week.

Feeling a little creative...I am going to upload photos of a destination that I would want to travel to this weekend, if I had money and time, etc.

Think of it as a dream destination...

Location: Ireland

Reason: Being it's still March, I am very much in the "green" spirit and Ireland has a beautiful lush green landscape. Besides, I am always up for going to Europe.

Appeal: Not only will I be able to enjoy the landscape, but I will also soak in a piece of my own family history...













Even though I will not be getting a stamp in my passport this weekend, I can still enjoy the thought of it happening soon!

No comments: