Monday, November 17, 2008

If I Could Not Fail

"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Anonymous

My wonderful friend reminded me of this quote in reference to my last post. She is brilliant.

So..What would I do if I knew that I would not fail???

I would probably pack up and move...knowing that I would magically find a job. Theater would not be as intimidating as it is now. I love theater, but most of the time it scares me and that is what gives me the rush of a performance.

I would write. I have many small plays in the works - no where near complete. If I knew they would not fail, I would push myself to publish.

I would let my guard down every once in a while. Sometimes, even as outgoing as I am, I feel like I am keeping myself "protected" from getting hurt. Don't we all do that though?

Think about it...If there was nothing holding you back...what would you do?

No comments: