Friday, November 7, 2008

Things I Love This Week...

These are the things in my life that helped me get through this week.

Books:
---The Rhythm of Life: Living Every Day with Passion and Purpose By: Matthew Kelly

This book was loaned to me from a dear friend and I am so grateful to be reading it. This book provides the inspiration I need to continue to pursue the things I want out of life.

Movies:
---Sleeping Beauty - the new Disney DVD

This is one of my favorite Disney Movies and this new special edition DVD provides extra footage and features for those of us who are fans.

Songs:
---"Come On, Get Higher" - By: Matt Nathanson

This song puts me in such a good mood.

---"If Every Day Could Be Christmas"

I know it is too early to be singing Christmas Songs, but my co-worker and I have been randomly breaking out into this song this week and it has gotten us to laugh and enjoy the work day even more.

Online Sites:
---www.passiveaggressivenotes.com

Seriously, this is pretty amazing

---www.blogger.com

I have a blog now! Needless to say, I am excited about it!

---www.goodreads.com

This is site where you can post what books you have read and review them, plus put up books you would like to read. And...you can even invite friends and view the books they have read. It's a great way to look for books to read and share with others your favorites!

---www.vastagelife.com

This is a site to promote a theater in Norfolk, VA. You should check it out...it looks pretty cool!

---www.thefacebook.com

It's true...I am addicted.

---www.regnumchristi.com

This site is devoted to share the message of this beautiful movement within the Catholic Faith. I am a member of Regnum Christi and it has truly impacted my life.

No comments: