Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Inspiring Words

When I need a little push in the right direction, I tend to look to wise words...


If you can imagine it, you can achieve it;
If you can dream it, you can become it.
---William Arthur Ward


I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
--- Edward Everett Hale



Life is a great big canvas,
And you should throw all the paint you can on it.
--- Danny Kaye


The following was sent to me through an e-mail forward...

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but really opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

1 comment:

Tina said...

"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Anonymous.
Just thought you needed some more "inspiration" and that's my favorite quote. So great start! Why don't you write a blog topic about your travel adventures or maybe your plans/dreams for travel. To see the aurora borealis is one (with me, of course) but where else?