Saturday, December 13, 2008

Carpe Diem

I have reached a point in my life where I have to stop making excuses for myself. I need to simply live with the philosophy: Carpe Diem. Goodness...how hard is it to "seize the day"??? Well, it's pretty hard in most cases. Sometimes fear kicks in and holds me back...sometimes my pride holds me back...

Really though, I just need to realize and ask myself one question. "When I look back on my life, will I regret this?" I need to take time to not only "seize the day" but to also smell the roses. My life is short. Very short in fact. I have no idea how long I am here, but you bet I am going to enjoy everyday because God has created such a beautiful place for all of us.

Please, take this moment to appreciate all that you have and "Seize the day"...seize THIS day!

No comments: