Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Classic Christmas Movie


The classic Christmas movie, for me, is White Christmas. I have been watching this movie since I can remember. I love this film so much that I even watch it in July. Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye light up the screen with their singing and charm. And what dynamic duo isn't complete without two wonderfully talented women. The Haynes sisters are played by Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen. I simply adore their duet, Sisters. Yes, I do sing along. But my absolute favorite song is when all four of them are on the train and they sing, Snow.

Every year around this time, I tend to watch this movie several times. It is the perfect movie to get into the holiday spirit. There is singing and dancing and a special message about selfless giving of the heart. And who can experience Christmas without Bing's version of, White Christmas? I highly recommend sharing this movie with family and friends.

No comments: