Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Admiration (57/100)

Day 57 - To Thine Own Self Be True.  I challenged my beautiful co-creator to think about today what you admire most about yourself.  Brag a little and see your greatness. 

I am willing to also meditate on this same topic. 

What do I admire most about myself?
  • I am a good friend (always room for improvement though)
  • I listen to others
  • I have a great relationship with my parents
  • I call my grandma to see how she's doing
  • I am kind, thoughtful & considerate
  • When I give a hug, I am aiming to truely connect with a person
  • I am good natured
  • When I love, it's with my whole heart
  • I am a big fan of God
  • I laugh at my friends' jokes
  • I am always willing to be out on the dance floor
  • I send out birthday cards to family &; friends
  • I made personalized Valentine's this year for my co-workers
  • I excelled in school - I am proud to have graduated top 10 in my highschool class and Cum Laude from college
  • I give out sincere compliments
  • I am a hard worker and represent my place of employment well
  • I am loyal
  • I encourage myself to dream big
  • This year, I took a risk and opened my own business & I am so happy that I did
  • I said I would help a dear friend & take this 100 Day Reality Challenge with her




Well, those are some things that initially come to mind... at the end of this 100 day challenge, I know I will be able to add some more things to this list. 

Take Charge of today!  I was at work yesterday and as I was talking with some co-workers, I offered to lend a hand on a small project that needed to get done in the office.  One friend at work said, "This looks like a job for..." and I chimed in, "Super Stacey!"  It got a few laughs and was fun to say.  Another friend said that I should have that on my mirror, "This looks like a day for Super Stacey!"  He was kidding, but as I thought about it more...why not?! 

Today is the perfect day to say...

This looks like a day for Super Stacey!



 

No comments: