Monday, April 16, 2012

Dream Destination (62/100)

Day 62 - Pick a dream destination.  Where would you go?  Why did you pick this place - has it had to do with something you have learned over these past 62 days or was it a place you have always wanted to travel?  What sights would you see? (This is what I sent to my co-creator this morning to think about today, so I must think it about it too)

Location: Tahiti

Reason: Today was a beautiful day and I got a rush being outside in the sun.  I am inspired to go to a tropical island.  I have never been to a tropical island (other than Hawaii) and Tahiti seems like a perfect place to pick. 

Appeal: My room would be in a cabana in the water.  Yes, please!  This place would be a perfect place to live care-free.  It has such beautiful blue water and an opportunity to see such stunning sea creatures.  Sign me up!  I could see myself looking really good here. 







No comments: