Saturday, April 14, 2012

Noteworthy & Valued (58,59,60/100)



Picture found through another blog - Brands Are Opinions - check it out here
 Day 58, 59 & 60...throughout this challenge if I have skipped blogging on a particular day, then I move on and blog the next day I can.  I have enjoyed the messages from these past 3 days, so I wanted to include them.

Day 58 - be noteworthy.  be bold. be beautiful. be you.

I found such a cool blog post when I searched for "be noteworthy" - check out this blog "Brands are Opinions"...I really resonate with the core question presented in this post.  The author talks about when looking for a job or meaning to your life - instead of asking, "What do you want to do?" ask, "Who do you want to be?"

Often when looking to my future, it's easy for me to focus on material gain.  Is this going to help me get more money?  Will I be able to have this or that? Do this or that?  A wake up call comes every so often and it hits me... WHO AM I?!?!  What type of life am I leading?  Am I happy with the way things are?  What do I need to change?

Well, I am someone who is noteworthy.  I am abitious (need to channel this side of me more).  I am someone worth knowing. 

Day 59 - it is not what happes to you that defines you - it's how you react to you.  be calm & zen today --- this came to me from my beautiful co-creator, she had such good intentions for me today.  I did my best to be as calm & zen-like as I could muster.  But you know what?  Today was the day a small ray of light came out of work today.  Is there potential for me to apply for a new position?  I received quite an encouraging word from one of my managers.  I was told to not be afraid of change or of future challenges.  I would say that is what this 100 Day Reality Challenge is for!!!  I need to just go for it!!


Day 60 - we all have tests.  it is up to us to make them our testimonies
Alright, I had no really rough patches today to pull through.  Work was pretty good and I adore my co-workers...and who doesn't love some good music to get the day going and to close out the day???  Jazz Morning Saturdays is my highlight.  Seriously, everyone everywhere should start their Saturday with Jazz music. 

Thankfully, my day was not one of "tests," but I am thankful to say that the tests I have had in my life have shaped me into the woman I am.  I continue to grow & learn from each new day.

No comments: