Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Take Action (70 & 71/100)

Day 70  & 71...alright, time to get real. 

How am I coming along in my goals for this 100 Day Challenge?

Day 70's  focus was: People treat you how you let them.  This day was a bit hard.  I needed to look at the relationships I have with people and see if there were somethings I needed to change.  It's hard to realize that if someone is continuing to treat you crappy that that is in part because you let them.  My personal goal today was to bring to light one of these realationships and talk with the person about some actions that have happened recently.  It is hard for me to talk through tough situations.  As I continue to grow up, I am coming more to terms with the fact that me wanting things to change is a change for the better.  Not only bettering myself and how I am treated but also connecting on a deeper level with the person. 

Day 71's focus is to really buckle down and see if I am staying true to the things I want to focus on during these 100 days.  What have I done specifically that has gotten me closer to achieving my goal by May 24th (my 100th day!)  I would say I am definitely more attentive to how others affect me.  I am careful how I perceive criticism and negetivity.  More importantly, as I stated in the beginning of this challenge - if I am unhappy in a situation in my life, I am going to take an action to change it.  I have been more proactive in  changing things that bring me down and taking charge in doing my part to change/fix it rather than just wish it would get better.   

Also remember...RESPECT

No comments: