Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Body (14/100)


Day 14 - whoa...two weeks into this challenge!  My co-creator & dear friend, sent me this text message today:

"Day 14.  Remember that your body is on loan from God.  Treat it that way.  Find reverence & respect & acceptance for my body is the goal today!" 

Wow.  I seriously think that my friend should gather all her challenges for each day and compile them into a book.  I love it when I get to see what her specific challenge is for each day.  Some days I send her one of my challenges, but hers are always more eloquently written.  (She does have a writer's spirit.) 

It's time to really focus on taking ownership of my body.  It's mine.  It's awesome.  I should treat it as such. 

I am blessed to have a roommate & dear friend that is truly a believer in eating & living a healthy life.  She is doing wonders for me & has really inspired me to eat a more balanced & nutritious diet.  She makes the most delicious weekly meals and I never have to worry if what I am eating is bad for me because I know that she has found a recipe that has only the best & most healthy ingredients. Now, I just need to continue to incorporate the proper exercise into my lifestyle & I will be golden.  I also feel that respect for my body deals with how I present it to the others.  It is also in how I dress and I allow others to treat my body.  It's about not only creating a body that is beautiful, but also one that is respected. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.