Sunday, February 26, 2012

Never Stop Exploring (12/100)

A simple shoe box that states a profound message. 

Day 12 - well, 12 is a pretty big number.  There are 12 months in a year - this the year 2012.  And, Jesus had 12 apostles - so this number is no ordinary number.  Today was not too profound for me.  I was able to catch up on some sleep, meditate, read more from The Happiness Project & helped some friends move out of their apt.  The items listed appear simple and mundane.  But if you read between the lines, I was able to rest, connect with part of my inner-self, add to my understanding of my personal happiness and give back & help out a friend.  It was a rewarding day.  Plus, my dear friend made me the best brunch.  We had carrot & cornmeal pancakes, sweet chicken sausage & fruit.  So, I also got to spend sometime with my roommate - which was an added bonus!

This shoe box message has given me more inspiration to explore within myself as well as within my own home & also within my own city.  DC has many areas to explore.  I need to use my time and explore more of this city.

No comments: