Friday, February 24, 2012

Top Ten (10/100)

Day Ten.  I am 1/10 the way through my Reality Challenge.  Let's make this a day for Top Tens...

Ten Things That Make Me Happy:
10. jazz music
9. drinking wine with friends
8. laughing so hard I cry
7. sending someone a card
6. giving a close friend a hug
5. making someone else laugh
4. snuggling
3. dancing
2. theater
1. my family
-----------------------------
Ten Things That Happened Today:
1. had 90's music mix playing at work
2. our office got a pizza party as a thank you
3. watched "Midnight in Paris"
4. had a coworker tell me I had a lovely phone voice
5. drank a glass of wine with dinner
6. was told that I had on a lovely outfit by several coworkers
7. talked to a friend about her visit to LA & Vegas
8. laughed with some friends at work over silly things
9. talked to lots of patrons...got one very excited about getting tickets to "The Music Man"
10. ate a piece of cholocate before bed
----------------------------------
Ten Words To Describe My Reality Challenge:
1. Co-Creator
2. Breath
3. Courage
4. Depth
5. Insight
6. Self
7. Realization
8. Worthy
9. Treasure
10. Exploration

No comments: